Covid Compliance ConCorda Parents’ Final Guide
Please see our COVID Safety Policies below. Please read these carefully and familiarise everyone who is attending ConCorda.
We thank you all for your vigilance and patience.
WHEN ATTENDING A FACE TO FACE REHEARSALS: Masks are MANDATORY in all grounds and buildings. There is no admittance without a mask. Thank you
The student needs to bring- their instrument and all equipment: rosin, books/ music, music stand (music stands for Dublin only, CSM will provide stands) to each session. There is to be NO sharing of any equipment.
FREQUENT HAND WASHING, RESPIRATORY HYGIENE, the 2m DISTANCING RULE and AVOIDING TOUCHING YOUR FACE ARE PARAMOUNT.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND ConCorda if you:
- Feel less than 100% well.
- You currently have (or have had in the past 48 hours) have a temperature, cough, running nose, Headache, change in taste and smell etc. Please familiarise yourself with COVID-19 symptoms and be mindful of your own, your childrens’ and our tutors’ health. (As per government guidelines: anyone within any symptoms should self-isolate immediately)
- Anyone within your household has been requested to self-isolate
- You have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
- Have travelled abroad or entered Ireland in the last 14 days, are unvaccinated and have not adhered to government quarantine regulations.
Under these conditions, we thank you for staying at home.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED AND WILL OCCUR ON THE ConCorda:
Antigen test results and Declaration From (Before and during the course)
Photographic evidence of the test results should be sent (preferably) to the IAYO WhatsApp +353860570062 or by email to email@example.com
- Thursday 22nd by 6pm send photographic evidence of Antigen test 1
- Sunday 25th by 6pm send photographic evidence of Antigen test 2 and Declaration form.
- Tuesday 27th by 6pm send photographic evidence of Antigen test 3
- Thursday 29th by 6pm send photographic evidence of Antigen test 4
EVERY DAY All tutors and students need to
- Wash your hands before leaving your home.
- Arrive at the course venue no more than 5 mins before the session as you will be queuing outside.
- Wear a face mask or cloth face covering. These are COMPULSORY for all. (not visors)
- Walk to and queue in front of the building
- Do NOT queue directly beside an entrance or exit (you need to let others out safely)
- All rooms will have been cleaned down after each session.
- The Covid Officer will direct you to come in the main door, remaining physically distanced.
Do not walk into the building until you have been called.
- Walk directly to your lesson room
- Sterilize your hands upon entering the room using the facilities provided. You must Sterilize your hands BEFORE taking out any equipment. All students and tutors must do this.
- The tutor sits on the designated chair. The students sit in the designated lesson spot remaining at least 2m away on all occasions.
- Sterilize your hands again upon finishing each session. Both students and tutors must do this.
- Leave the building keeping your mask on, remembering to be mindful of the 2m distance particularly on exiting the building.
- All breaks/ lunch times will occur outside. Please remain in with your pod, remaining safely distanced when taking your mask off to eat and drink. There should be NO mixing of pods until after antigen test 3. Covid officer are to supervise pods during breaks.
Please be mindful that the 2m rule is a matter of respect rather than fear. Please be polite if someone points out you are too close to them.
This is new and difficult for us all.
Remember to smile (even with a mask on!)
Wash your hands upon returning home.
THANK YOU AND STAY SAFE!
1. Video on how to wash your hands:
2. Video on how to teach your child to wash their hands:
3. Video on hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette:
4. Symptoms of coronavirus: