Online Jamulus Workshop with Caitlin Kelly | Video & Resources
On Thursday, 15 April 2021, we hosted an online workshop, led by Caitlin Kelly on the online, real-time audio rehearsal software Jamulus.
During the workshop, Caitlin covered a range of topics including what Jamulus is, how to use it, how to set it up, etc. She also discussed what equipment is needed, the basics of how to get the server set up, where to install the software from and how to get it working on both Mac and Windows, how to connect to the servers, and the use of Asio4All.
Caitlin also answered any questions that arose during the workshop.
Below you will find the video of the workshop, a booklet that Caitlin has created on the set-up process, links that Caitlin mentioned during the workshop and also a link to the previous resources and workshops hosted by IAYO on Jamulus.
- IAYO Jamulus Beginners Guide 2021 (PDF format)
- Jamulus Download: https://www.jamulus.io
- Asio4All Download: https://www.Asio4All.org
- Amazon Web Services (Lightsail): https://aws.amazon.com/
- Jamkazam: https://www.jamkazam.com/
- Reaper: https://www.reaper.fm/
- Blackhole Audio: https://existential.audio/blackhole/
- Voicemeeter: https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/
- JACK Audio Connection Kit: https://jackaudio.org/
- Where to buy music equipment: https://www.Thomann.de
- Presonus: https://tinyurl.com/UniversalController
- Steinberg: https://tinyurl.com/UR12Driver
- Focusrite: https://tinyurl.com/scarlettdriver
Previous Workshops by IAYO