Office Availability at Civic Trust House, Cork
An office has become available at Civic Trust House, 50 Pope’s Quay, Cork. It is 4.5m X 4.2m and is situated on the first floor at the back of the building. Office space is open to any arts company or collective who can cover their share of the bills.
Please email email@example.com or phone 021-4215 101 for more information.
The companies resident in Civic Trust House have the benefit of a number of shared resources.
- Boardroom – this lovely quayside room can seat 10 comfortably at the boardroom table with capacity for more tables and chairs. Great for meetings, interviews and small events.
- Receptionist – a first point of contact for your visitors with a waiting area.
- Great value telephony – With free calls to landlines in Ireland & UK and good prices on all calls the savings have been stacking up.
- Direct dial-in phone lines with an internal system and easy options to forward calls among users. Receive voicemails by email when you’re away from the office.
- Printer/Copier/Scanner – This great machine copies and prints in B/W or full-colour up to A3 size at cost price.
- Use of shared stationary items eg. A3 laminator, long arm stapler (IAYO’s), extra capacity stapler, hand binder.
- Public Liability Insurance which covers visitors in all the shared areas
- No overhead / facilities worries – the management of Civic Trust House takes care of the boring stuff allowing companies to concentrate on their productions.
There are a number of wonderful arts organisations already resident in Civic Trust House, including IAYO!