Minding Creative Minds
Minding Creative Minds with support from Department of Culture, Arts, Media, Tourism, Sport and the Gaeltacht and other partners is an organisation established to offer a free 24/7 wellbeing & support programme for the Irish Creative Sector.
The services available will include:
- 24/7 dedicated phone line (Phone 1800 814 244) (Calling from NI /UK – 0800 0903677) (International 00353 15180277;
- Counselling service (short term intervention / up to 6 Sessions);
- This includes face-to-face counselling and video or telephone counselling.
- Extensive web portal & app enabling live chat function with a counsellor.
In addition to the mental health support system offered, Minding Creative Minds also offers:
- Advice on practical, day-to-day issues that cause anxiety and stress;
- Legal assistance for a range of issues;
- Financial assistance & consumer advice;
- Career guidance & life coaching;
- Support for non-Irish nationals & their families;
- Mediation for conflict resolution.
The Irish Creative sector is expansive and diverse, below is a sample guide of sectors who can now utilise the services of Minding Creative Minds;
- Music sector musicians & live event crew & other workers in the sector (to include bookers / music students & personnel involved in all forms of music including trad / jazz and opera);
- Theatre actors, producers, writers, designers, arts administrators • Film Actors, writers, designers & film crew;
- Visual art & street art visual artists, photographers, painters, sculptors etc.;
- Dance artists & arts administrators;
- Literature writers, poets, spoken word artists, comedians;
- And more; journalists and TV personnel covering the arts, arts centre employees & arts venues, performance artists, circus performers.
To learn more on Minding Creative Minds’ services and how to access them, please see mindingcreativeminds.ie.