Nord Anglia International School Dublin seek PYP/MYP Music Teacher
Nord Anglia International School Dublin is an IB candidate school offering the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and from September 2020 will offer the Diploma Programme.
The school opened in September 2018 with one class in each year group and due to high demand, they are looking to appoint enthusiastic and committed teachers as they wish to increase the capacity in the school.
Nord Anglia Education (NAE) is a world leading premium school’s organisation, with campuses located across dozens of countries in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia, India and the Middle East.
- Able to adapt quickly to a fast-paced international environment, you will bring a university degree, a recognised teaching qualification and experience to the table. Familiarity of the IB programmes is desirable.
- Committed and creative, you will be reflective on your own teaching and student outcomes, seeking out and implementing new ideas and innovative methods to raise the school’s level of achievement.
- Keen to collaborate and share your specialist expertise, you will be a fitting ambassador for the school. You will communicate with confidence across diverse audiences and situations, using your expertise to build strong relationships with parents and students.
- You will also be able to meet visa-related restrictions for Ireland and hold a tertiary degree with qualified teacher status or equivalent.
- The closing date for applications is 5 December 2019. However, successful short-listed candidates may be contacted straight away with initial discussions conducted remotely by telephone or Skype prior to the final deadline.
- Appointments may also be made before the closing deadline, if you are the right teacher for our school.
The successful candidates will be excellent teachers who provide personalised learning opportunities that inspire their students. They will be effective communicators, who value relationships and will want to participate fully in all aspects of school life as well as the classroom. Amongst other things, they will be well organised, have a good sense of humour and enjoy collaborating as a team.
Start Date: August 2020.
For full details please visit: www.nordangliaeducation.jobs