Marketing & Communications Manager (part-time)| The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre
The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre seeks to appoint a Marketing and Communications Manager. The appointee will be responsible for assisting in the management of public relations and the development and delivery of a marketing and communications strategy. The appointee will need to have a passion for digital marketing and social media.
Applications, including a CV and cover letter, should be submitted by e-mail to Director@tseac.ie
Email applications will only be considered. The closing date for applications is Thursday, June 30 2022 at 5pm.
Essential qualifications and skills required by applicants to be considerd include:
- A relevant degree level qualification in Communications / Marketing.
- Proven professional experience of running communications, social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional familiarity with social media sites, online marketing and monitoring tools
- Website management experience (WordPress)
- Knowledge of GDPR and implications
- Ability to create photography, graphics and video content for online channels
- Capability to work independently and as part of our small, busy team
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Proficiency in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook,Teams, etc. and experience working with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimisation, E-mail marketing tools (Mailchimp), Video and Photo Editing (Canva,) programmes would be advantageous.
More information about this role is available in the Séamus Ennis Arts Centre website.