Job Opportunity: Marketing, Events and Administrative Assistant with the National Youth Orchestra of Ireland
The National Youth Orchestra of Ireland is hiring a Marketing, Events and Administrative Assistant.
Application deadline is Friday, 14 April 2023.
As Ireland’s leading youth orchestra the National Youth Orchestra of Ireland (NYOI) has been nurturing young people’s musical talent and orchestral experience for over 50 years, guided by some of Ireland’s most talented music professionals with a series of workshops and performances in Ireland and abroad.
NYOI are now looking for a talented and highly motivated Marketing, Events and Administrative Assistant to join the team, supporting the General Manager in the running of this special organisation which has been pivotal to the development of so many young people.
The Assistant will play a key role in the delivery of NYOI programmes and resources and in running the day-to-day activities of the company.
• Minimum of two years experience in marketing, events and administration
• Be flexible, creative, highly motivated and a team player
• Excellent communications skills
• A keen interest in digital and traditional marketing and PR
• Knowledge of orchestras and classical music-making would be advantageous as would the ability to read music
• Due to the nature of our work, the successful applicant will need their own vehicle and a full driving license
• This position will be a perfect fit if you:
• Genuinely would love to be part of something special
• Love a challenge, working hard and making a difference
• Naturally take ownership of your work
• Love working with people
• Have a passion to work in the arts.
• Support the General Manager in the running of the organisation including onsite management of national auditions and residential courses, maintaining inventory of equipment
• Manage the organisation’s digital presence including website and social media pages, and support the GM with PR activities
• Provide general admin support to our GM and accountant
• The position would be based in the NYOI head office in Duleek, Co Meath, however there is flexibility to work remotely where appropriate. Some weekend work would be required to provide support for residential workshops.
Salary Guide: €10k – €12k depending on skills and experience (based on part-time 2 day week)
Please send your cover letter and CV to: Carol-Ann Trela, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 14 April 2023.
The position would be based in the NYOI head office in Duleek, Co Meath, however there is flexibility to work remotely where appropriate. Some weekend work would be required to provide support for residential workshops.