Job Opportunity: Marketing & Community Manager with Crash Ensemble
Crash Ensemble is now seeking to appoint a Marketing & Community Manager to join its team. This role will lead on Crash’s marketing, communications and audience development plans. The Crash community are its audiences, its musicians, composers and music creators, collaborators, funders and partners.
To apply for this position please send a CV, together with a covering letter (of no more than one page) outlining your suitability for the role and why you would like this role by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Marketing & Community Manager Application in the subject line.
Deadline: Friday, 19 May 2023 at 5pm.
More information can be found here.
Interviews will be held in Dublin on 7 June 2023.
Download the Candidate Information Pack here.
Crash Ensemble is Ireland’s leading new music ensemble, a group of world class musicians who play the most adventurous, ground-breaking music of today.
The Marketing & Community Manager role will play a vital role in supporting and promoting Crash Ensemble’s artistic ambitions and developing new audiences across an exciting programme of work which includes commissioning, performing and collaborating. The candidate will also support the promotion of the organisation’s Friends Programme.
This is a part-time role (18.75 hours per week) year round.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Crash Ensemble brand across all aspects of the organisation’s work and communications ensuring a consistent and cohesive voice for Crash.
- Manage social media: design and deliver content for digital campaigns covering organic and paid reach.
- Work with the team to develop marketing strategies and to create dynamic content for all external communications.
- Work with strategic partners to promote events and initiatives, drive sales and audience awareness ensuring we reach the widest possible audience.
- Manage newsletter, event listings, website and SEO.
- Manage Google Ad Account for non profits.
- Monitor and apply insights from all analytics to support marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with external PR/Graphic Designers/Printers for larger projects where external contractors are engaged.
- Manage PR/design for all other campaigns including management of journalist/ blogger/ influencer relationships.
- Support Crash to foster a culture of inclusivity and diversity, leading on audience development initiatives – nurturing and strengthening existing relationships as well as developing new and diverse audiences for the ensemble’s work.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the audience experience.
- Advocate for contemporary music and the work of Crash.
- Provide progress reports on identified targets.
- Contribute to the organisation’s overall strategy development
- Attendance at team meetings.
- In line with the evolving needs of the organisation, undertaking other duties as may from time to time be assigned.
- Position will include a six-month probationary period.
- Position is offered on a part-time basis (18.75 hours per week – hours can be flexible but ideally should be worked over a 5-day period in line with the organisation’s programme of work).
- Hybrid working option with 1-2 days per week at the office. Occasional evening/weekend work will be required.
- Annual leave entitlement of 10 days.