Job Opportunity: Development & Marketing Officer at Graffiti Theatre Company
Graffiti Theatre Company is seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join the organisation at a crucial time in its growth plans. As Graffiti heads towards its 40th anniversary in 2024, Graffiti are delighted to offer this newly created full-time Development and Marketing Officer role as part of the Fundraising Fellowship, Ireland in partnership with Business to Arts and the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media. The Fellowship is an exciting opportunity that provides the selected candidate with a unique opportunity to develop fundraising skills and avail of bespoke support from Business to Arts. Deadline for application is Wednesday, 19, October 2022 at 9pm.
What is the Fundraising Fellowship, Ireland?
Graffiti is one of two organisations selected nationally to be part of this fundraising capacity building programme from Business to Arts, which began in June. As well as answering to the job description, the successful candidate will pick up from the previous Fellow, to continue participation in a structured 18-month programme of mentoring and development activities delivered by Business to Arts and their partners. The Fellowship aims to provide training and professional development to enhance long-term careers in fundraising and development for the Irish cultural sector. You can read more about the Fellowship here.
For more info about Graffiti, please see www.graffiti.ie
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a fundraising or marketing role
- Have proven marketing and / or fundraising achievements
- A strong knowledge of, and interest, in the arts
- The flair and creativity to devise effective fundraising and/or ideally marketing strategies, based on experience
- Strong research skills, presentation skills, and excellent writing skills with a keen attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills, a results driven outlook and an effective communicator
- Strong people skills, a positive attitude and exemplary team skills
- A strong desire to fulfill and excel through the Fellowship programme
- Enthusiasm to bring their learning from the Fellowship to the wider Graffiti team, and to recognise the opportunity that the Fellowship offers
18 month full-time contract.
Salary: €30,000 per annum.
TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE:
Please email a letter of application (max. 2 pages), outlining relevant skills, experience and motivation to work at Graffiti.
Please also include CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Development & Marketing Officer’ in the subject line, by Wednesday, 19, October 2022 at 9pm.
Full job description and person specification can be found here.