Job Opportunity: Crash Ensemble Seeks Producer / Concerts Manager
Crash Ensemble is now seeking to appoint a new Producer/Concerts Manager to join their team.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon, Monday, 6 September 2021.
This is a part-time role (24 hours per week).
Role and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the production of Crash Ensemble’s calendar of events;
- Manage budgets as signed off by CEO;
- Organising the logistics related to Crash rehearsals, recordings, performances and events;
- Liaise with musicians regarding all logistics and ensure that they have information required in a timely manner;
- Coordinate load in and load out to venues;
- Attend and run all rehearsal sessions (including set up and take down), performances, recording sessions;
- Deliver stage plans and production schedules (based on existing templates);
- Execute stage plans including seating, music stands, stand lighting etc.;
- Act as Stage Manager for Crash Ensemble performances;
- Ensure compliance with venue regulations and Crash’s Safety Policies & Procedures;
- Clear the stage post show, remove all Crash equipment and transport to storage.
- Work with the CEO and artistic staff to support general administration and coordination of concerts, commissions, recording, engagement and fringe activities.
- Contribute to the development of the organisation strategically and administratively.
- Contribute to funding applications and developmental initiatives as required.
- Provide up to date information to the CEO regarding player rehearsal fees for player payments.
- Work with the CEO processing invoice payments.
- Provide all relevant financial paperwork to the CEO.
- Work with the CEO on collating relevant data for funding reporting.
- Assisting the ensemble’s CEO and marketing & PR personnel on all aspects of communications when needed.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
For further information, person specification and application details, please see crashensemble.com.