Job Opportunity: Communications & Development Manager with Dance Ireland
Re-Advertisement: Communications and Development Manager with Dance Ireland
Dance Ireland is seeking a dynamic and experienced communications and development professional for this newly evolved role, who can lead on communications and marketing, and develop new relationships and opportunities in support of their strategic ambitions and fundraising needs. They will appreciate the nuances of working in the cultural sector, and will see themselves in the values of Dance Ireland, including:
- Artist-centred: have a good understanding of, and empathy for the needs of artists.
- Discovery: be curious, seek growth, and be ambitious for both the organisation and the artists we serve.
- Connection: build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Expertise: bring a depth and breadth of experience in communications and engaging with a range of stakeholders and supporters.
- Openness: willing to work in a generous and inclusive way, enabling anyone who wishes to engage with our organisation to access the information or support they need.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, friendly team of arts professionals who are committed to supporting the development of artists and the art form of dance, based in DanceHouse – a centre of excellence for dance in vibrant Dublin 1.
This is a 3-year fixed term, full-time role, with a salary of €40,000 per annum.
Further information and job description can be found at: https://www.danceireland.ie/about/vacancies/communications-development-manager/
Deadline for applications: Monday 9th May @ 10am.