Funding: Arts Council Arts Grant Funding 2022
Applications are open for the Arts Council Arts Grant Funding 2022.
The purpose of Arts Grant Funding is to ensure that there is a breadth of high-quality arts activity and programmes throughout the country. It offers flexible support for a fixed period of time, and in so doing responds to the needs of those who are making, presenting and supporting work.
Arts Grant Funding is intended to:
- Support more than one distinct arts activity taking place within a fixed period of time, or;
- Provide supports or facilities to artists over a fixed period of time.
The focus of Arts Grants Funding is to deliver outcomes that develop the arts, either through:
- Generating high-quality experiences for the public to engage with the arts, or;#
- Providing excellent services, resources or facilities that support the work of artists or the arts sector and;
- Contributing to the ecology of the arts within your area of practice.
Arts Grant Funding is available for activities that take place between 1 January – 31 December 2022.
Closing date for applications is 5.30pm on Thursday, 27 May 2021.
This is a very large application. Please give yourself plenty of time and read all guidelines carefully before beginning. We also urge anyone, before starting your application, to reach out to the relevant contact within the Arts Council at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your applications and it’s suitability for the funding stream.
Please note: You must be registered with the online services website to make an application for any Arts Council funding. If you are not registered, we recommend you do so as far in advance of the deadline as possible as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
For further details, guidelines and application information, please see artscouncil.ie.