Funding: Arts Council Arts Grant Funding
Applications are open for the Arts Council’s Arts Grant Funding.
Closing date for applications is 5.30pm, Thursday, 10 March 2022.
The purpose of Arts Grants Funding is to ensure that there is a breadth of high-quality arts activity and programmes throughout the country. It offers flexible support for a fixed period of time, and in so doing responds to the needs of those who are making, presenting and supporting work.
Arts Grant Funding is intended to:
- Support more than one distinct arts activity taking place within a fixed period of time, or;
- Provide supports or facilities to artists over a fixed period of time.
The focus of Arts Grant Funding is to deliver outcomes that develop the arts, either through:
- Generating high-quality experiences for the public to engage with the arts, or;
- Providing excellent services, resources or facilities that support the work of artists or the arts sector and;
- Contributing to the ecology of the arts within your area of practice.
Applications can be made to cover the costs of activities taking place from either January-December 2023, or January 2023-December 2024..
Who can apply?
Arts Grant Funding is available across all artforms and arts practice areas, and is open to organisations and individuals.
Note: Individuals applying must demonstrate that their proposal involves collaboration and/or partnership that include the delivery of public outcomes or outcomes that benefit other artists
Preparing your engagement information
Additional guidance on preparing engagement information for your application is available in our new public engagement section which includes definitions, tools and resources to support you.
For further information, guidelines and application details, please see artscouncil.ie.