IAYO is committed to protecting the personal privacy of everyone with whom we interact. You can access our full Data Protection Policy here. The precise nature of information collected and processed, the legal grounds for processing and retention periods are set out in an information processing matrix that is reserved for internal use. Any person(s) or organisation(s) that have reasonable grounds shall be allowed to view relevant parts of the matrix.
Data Protection Statement
- The Irish Association of Youth Orchestras CLG (IAYO) collects and processes data about individuals in order to provide the services that we offer and to ensure the wellbeing and safety of all those who participate in our activities.
- Any personal data that is provide to IAYO will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality in accordance both with Irish and European Data Protection legislation (GDPR).
- Further details on GDPR can be found at the website for the Data Protection Commissioner at www.dataprotection.ie.
- For the purposes of GDPR, IAYO will be the “controller” of all personal data held.
- We will use data only for the purpose(s) for which it has been obtained and those purposes will be clearly detailed on any forms on which information is requested by us.
- We will never sell your information.
- We may pass personal information to third parties who are service providers, agents and subcontractors to us for the purpose(s) of completing tasks and providing services to individuals on our behalf (i.e. for booking accommodation, insurance purposes or brochure production). In such cases, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary for the third party to deliver the service and we require them to keep information secure and not to use it for their own purposes.
- Information provided to IAYO may also be passed to third parties in fulfilment of our legal obligations. Disclosures required or permitted under law include:
- serious concerns that there may be a threat to the safety or life of any person;
- in the context of criminal behaviour and disclosures required by legal process;
- in the context of child safeguarding concerns.
- We reserve the right to amend this Data Protection Policy from time to time without prior notice. The most up-to-date version of this policy will be available on our website (www.iayo.ie). Amendments will not be made retrospectively.
- If you have any concerns or complaints, you can raise these with the board of IAYO or with the Data Protection Commissioner:
- +353 57 8684800
- Data Protection Commissioner,Canal House,Station Road,Portarlington, R32 AP23 County Laois