Training Workshop: The Wheel – Planning Your 2019 Communications Strategy
The Wheel, Ireland’s national association of community and voluntary organisations, charities and social enterprises, is presenting – Planning Your 2019 Communications Strategy Workshop. It is for anyone interested in communications and marketing as it applies to the nonprofit sector, including CEOs, board members, communications officers, information officers and fundraisers.
This is a popular workshop that facilitates organisations wishing to develop a strategic communications plan for the year ahead. In particular, it will look at audience, message and media and how to target each. It is an interactive workshop with participants using examples drawn from their own experience.
Learn how to:
- develop a strategic communications plan
- communicate your impact & outcomes
- align your messaging with your organisation’s strategic objectives
- map and analyse your target audiences
- identify the most suitable communications channels for your organisation
- measure the impact of your communications strategy
Learning Outcomes –
At the end of the workshop each participant will be equipped with the specific tools they need to establish a process in their own organisation to develop a plan that is focussed, realistic and has clearly defined actions
Venue: The Wheel, 48 Fleet Street, Dublin 2
Price: Member – €70.00
Price: Non-Member – €120.00
Event Date: 25 Oct 2018 – 9:30am to 1:00pm