Risk ‘n’ Roll TCPosted on February 20th, 2012
Training course in risk assessment & management in Youth in Action projects, 5-9 June 2012 | Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. Deadline to apply is 13th April 2012
Further information and Online application can be found here
Risk’n’Roll is the result of previous experiences in the topic of risk management. It aims to increase the quality of international projects in the YiA through development of participants’ competence in risk assessment and management.
After the training course participants:
– will be able to do a risk assessment for Youth in Action projects (before and during implementation);
– will be able to identify potential threats and dangers during international projects;
– will improve their ability to manage the identified risk;
– will know how to involve young people/participants in the process of identification and reduction of risk in projects;
– will be able to implement various tools and methods that can facilitate risk management;
– will have greater knowledge of good practice in risk management and differences in national realities in Europe.
Project Officer – Youth in Action +353 1 8871205