NYCI Launch New Toolkit | “Let’s Talk About Sexting”
The National Youth Council of Ireland’s Youth Health Programme with support from An Garda Síochána, has developed a new toolkit to assist youth workers and those working with young people to start a conversation with young people on the topic of sexting called “Let’s Talk About Sexting”.
The toolkit, which is free to download, provides guidance on:
- What is meant by the term sexting;
- Sexting and the Irish law;
- Guidance for young people on what to do if they are involved in a sexting incident which they are not comfortable in;
- Guidance for the youth worker if a young person notifies them on a sexting incident;
- Additional supports and services for both the youth worker and young people.
This toolkit is designed to support those working with young people to start a conversation about sexting with the young people, and help you address questions they may have.
The toolkit is free to download: “Let’s Talk About Sexting”.