Carmichael Ireland Training: The Role of the Company Secretary
Carmichael Ireland have added some new workshops onto their Spring/Summer 2019 Scheduled Training Programmes.
The Role of the Company Secretary
Ideal workshop for Company Secretaries or anyone thinking of becoming a Company Secretary.
Learn about the practical and legal responsibilities and liabilities of the Company Secretary of a Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG).
Topics covered during this workshop will include:
- The Companies Act 2014 – implications for new and existing CLG
- The governing instrument – company constitution
- Legal duties of a Company Secretary
- Administrative duties assigned by the Board to a Company Secretary
- Appointing a Company Secretary
- Administrative obligations of a company to the CRO
- Compiling documentation for board meetings and AGM
- Role of Company Secretary as a trusted Board advisor
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Explain the implications of the Companies Act 2014 for companies limited by guarantee.
- Understand the legal duties of a Company Secretary.
- Explain the role of a company secretary in supporting board members.
€70 Nonprofit Organisation
€60 Carmichael Resident Organisation
€80 Statutory/Corporate Organisation
Venue: Carmichael Centre, 4-7 North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7, D07 RHA8
Date: Tuesday 30 May 2019
Time: 09:45 – 13:00
Please contact email@example.com if you have any further queries on Carmichael’s training.