Carmichael Ireland Training: The Charities Governance Code
Carmichael have added some new workshops onto their Spring/Summer 2019 Scheduled Training Programmes.
The Charities Governance Code.
This workshop is ideal for Trustees, Chairs, CEOs, and those responsible for governance in their Charity.
The Charities Governance Code explains the minimum standards you should meet to effectively manage and control your charity. This workshop will walk you through the requirements of the code including actions and evidence needed to demonstrate compliance. If your organisation has already started or completed the Governance Code for Community, Voluntary and Charitable organisations, it will help you to use the evidence you already have to comply with the new Charities Governance Code.
- Understand the six principles of governance which all charities should apply
- Understand how to meet the core standards for each of the six principles
- Understand the additional standards that reflect best practice for more complex charities
- Understand how to report on compliance to the Charities Regulator
- See how the new Charities Governance Code relates to the Governance Code for Community, Voluntary and Charitable Organisations
€70 Nonprofit Organisation
€60 Carmichael Resident Organisation
€80 Statutory/Corporate Organisation
Venue: Carmichael Centre, 4-7 North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7, D07 RHA8
Date: Tuesday 18 June 2019
Time: 09:45 – 13:00
Please contact email@example.com if you have any further queries on Carmichael’s training.