Tutor Opportunity: Trombone / Brass Tutor with Artane School of Music
Artane School of Music is seeking to hire a Trombone / Brass tutor to join their team starting this September.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A proven track record of excellence in trombone/brass tuition;
- The ability to work as and when required;
- Good English communication skills both spoken and written;
- Be legally allowed to work in Ireland;
- A positive and amenable approach to their work;
- The ability to work well in a team environment and on their own.
The position is Permanent and Part-Time. School calendar (9 months, Sept to May). A panel may be formed to fill this position.
A typical working weekmay comprise 1 afternoon / evening however, it is essential that the candidate will be flexible with the evolving Artane School of Music schedule. This may include the provision of additional lessons depending on demand. The candidate will be subject to a 6 month probation period.
Closing date for applications is 9pm, Monday 3 August.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter stating why they are applying for this position and why they believe they are suitable for this role plus a copy of their CV to email@example.com. Ideally, the candidate must be available to start employment on Monday, 7 September 2020.
For further information and full job description, please see artanemusic.ie.