Part-time Administrator requiredPosted on June 20th, 2012
St. Agnes Community Centre for Music and the Arts is seeking to appoint a Part-time Administrator.
The newly developed St. Agnes Community Centre for Music and the Arts, is a community resource to facilitate education, training and participation in music and the arts, including music lessons, dance, art, drama etc. for children and adults.
Under the guidance of the Board, the administrator will roll out the service, introducing a system for the management of activities in the centre.
We are looking initially for a person who is available for 1 day each week, 9am to 9pm on each Wednesday.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisation and communication skills. A good working knowledge of computers and basic bookkeeping would be preferable.
• Take bookings for classes
• Act as point of contact and co-ordinator for groups and individuals that wish to use the centre
• Act as point of contact for teachers to arrange times, numbers etc. for classes
• Issue email reminders for classe
• Administration of the centre during opening hours, including:
o Sign in/out for students
o Room preparation for lessons / classes
o Catering requirements
o Security and lock up
• Collection and filing of all paperwork / invoices relating to the centre, deal with the bookkeeper and keep basic records
• Collection of cash and lodgements
Negotiable – Initial appointment for 3 month trial period commencing September 2012
Drop your CV and application letter (handwritten) for the attention of Sr. Bernadette Sweeney, to the St. Agnes Primary School reception.
Applications will be shortlisted and interviews will take place on Tuesday 17th July in the evening at St. Agnes Community Centre for Music and the Arts
Joanna Crooks for St Agnes’ Music Crumlin (mobile +353 87 2740186)