Music Tutor positions with The Mobile Music School
The Mobile Music School is seeking musical, fun, outgoing, and energetic qualified and experienced Music Tutors to join their team and deliver their programmes in schools and centres across Leinster, Cork and Tipperary.
The Mobile Music School delivers interactive, educational and fun based music programmes and workshop in primary and secondary schools, libraries and arts centres.
Ideal candidates would be:
- Passionate about music education
- Enjoy working with children & teenagers
- Comfortable with large class groups
- Willing to travel
- Have experience teaching
- Teach music programme in a classroom setting in primary or secondary schools
- Ability to devise and deliver lesson plans based on our course curriculum
- Ability to build rapport with children, young people and school staff
- Act as a Mobile Music School brand ambassador in schools
- Complete all necessary paperwork relating to our programmes and internal systems
Experience of teaching children, young people and teenagers in a group setting is desirable.
For further information on the position, please see the job description.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 June 2018.