Irish Chamber Orchestra seek Marketing Executive
Applications are invited by Irish Chamber Orchestra for a Marketing Executive to lead the development, implementation and regular review of ICO’s Communications and Audience Development Strategy, ensuring ICO communicates effectively with its various audiences and stakeholders.
The Marketing Executive will work within the Marketing team and with the broader ICO team to achieve ICO’s goals. He/she will develop a Marketing strategy for ICO and execute the plan to achieve the desired results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement the organisation’s marketing and communications function
- Manage the marketing budget, build relationships with suppliers and negotiate best possible deals
- Manage and develop ICO’s website and digital communication platforms to ensure efficient and effective communication with audience and stakeholders
- Curate content across all media – written, photography and video to drive awareness of ICO
The role aims to raise the profile of ICO nationwide and offers excellent opportunities for the successful candidate to develop a broad range of skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, oral and digital communication skills
- Excellent IT skills – video, social media, website
- Dynamic and resourceful self-starter
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience
- 3rd level qualification relevant to marketing/communications
- Understanding of Classical Music and other genres
- Experience of working in an arts environment
For more information please visit:irishchamberorchestra.com
To apply, please send a cover letter setting out your suitability for this position (2 pages max) along with your current CV (2 pages max) to: firstname.lastname@example.org