Job Opportunity: Administrator – Music Generation Tipperary
Tipperary has been selected for participation in Music Generation – Ireland’s National Music Education Programme. Tipperary ETB, on behalf of Music Generation Tipperary seeks to employ an Administrator to assist the Music Development Officer with the organisation, promotion and day-to-day running and delivery of performance music education services provided by Music Generation Tipperary.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA –
- To qualify for appointment candidates must have: Leaving Certificate or an equivalent qualification.
- A recognised office administration qualification or equivalent experience in arts/music administration.
- Qualification or experience in computer office applications including: Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Website/Content Management Systems, Email, Internet, and experience of using/updating Social Media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
DESIRABLE CRITERIA –
- A relevant third level qualification in education or the arts or membership of an artistic organisation.
- Business studies/information systems/technology qualification.
- A minimum of two years post-qualification experience in clerical and administrative systems gained in an office or relevant administration environment.
- A minimum of one year’s experience working in a music/arts context.
This post will be based in Nenagh.
Musical experience is desired, but not essential.
Application forms can be downloaded from http://tipperary.etb.ie
Please submit completed application form to email@example.com
Closing date for completed application forms is 5:00pm on 25 November 2019.
Late applications will not be accepted.