Cork Opera House seeks Acting Marketing Manager
Cork Opera House, Southern Ireland’s premier theatre, is looking for an Acting Marketing Manager to manage and control the marketing requirements on a day-to-day basis.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for the marketing function including the management of four direct reports in delivering the key objectives set out in the company’s marketing strategy.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and control the marketing department’s budget to include the delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budgets;
- Lead the marketing team in developing and implementing marketing campaigns;
- Determine and deliver sales targets on a show by show basis, in consultation with the CEO, Programming Manager and Finance Department; as well as manage the sales reporting system.
- Maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in the effective delivery of marketing and promotions activities, as well as artists, directors, promoters and production companies, media, suppliers, sponsors and business partners;
- Ensure the effective use and management of the various communications channels used in the marketing mix such as the company’s website, online and social media platforms;
- Lead the creative brief to ensure effective application of the company’s brand across all marketing activity and materials;
- Events management such as season launches or marketing related promotions;
- Media and public relations to create awareness for Cork Oper House’s vision and activities.
A suitable qualification in the area of Marketing and / or Communications;
3 – 5 years experience in the area of sales, marketing or communications;
While not essential, experience in working in the arts, entertainment or charitable sectors would be of benefit.
For more information pleae visit www.corkoperahouse.ie.
Closing date :Thursday, 6 June 2019, by 5pm