Cork Community Art Link seek General Manager
Cork Community Art Link are seeking a new General Manager to join the team at the Lido, reporting to The Board of Directors and working with the Artistic Director
Contract: 39hrs per week. 12-month contract with an option to renew (3 months probationary period)
Salary: €32,000 pa
Commencement Date: Negotiable
Cork Community Art Link is a community and participative arts organisation which has been working in Cork City for 26 years. Their programmes focus on Street Spectacle, Public Art and Research based projects.
The General Manager will have responsibility for developing and implementing a comprehensive participatory and community focused arts programme under the direction of the Artistic Director and the strategic development of the organisation as outlined by its Strategic Plan.
- Managing company operations
- Programme and Project planning
- Financial administration and reporting
- Grant and fundraising applications
- HR and volunteer coordination.
The CCAL 2019 Community Arts Programme comprises of:
- The St Patrick’s Day Parade
- World Book Day
- Creative Ireland “Rebel Streets” Street Art Festival
- Mother Jones Festival
- The Dragon of Shandon Parade
- Sea Change Conference
Deadline: Before Friday, 26 July 2019.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Personal Specification: Essential
- Experience in at least one of the following:
- Community and/or voluntary sector
- Arts sector
- Charity sector
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at management level or equivalent in one of the above listed sectors
- Experience of budget and accounts management
- A self-confident, pro-active and energetic team player capable of working to deadlines with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Gmail, and social media platforms
For more information please go to ccal-v2.weebly.com