Job Opportunity: Waltons New School of Music seek Part-Time Administrator
Waltons New School of Music are currently seeking a part-time administrator. The successful applicant will work four days a week in a small but busy office on a variety of tasks related to the daily operation of a large music school with an extensive outreach programme, an international concert series (Waltons World Masters) and a national music competition (Waltons Music for Schools Competition). The position is a good opportunity to work in both music education and arts administration.
- Solid music background, either having studied a musical instrument or singing to a high intermediate – advanced level or having a third-level music degree.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accurate spelling, grammar and word-processing abilities.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to solve problems and work independently.
- Answering enquiries about any aspect of the school or its programmes.
- Enrolling and timetabling new and returning students.
- Taking payments by various methods (credit or debit card, cash, cheque.
- Generating invoices and receipts.
- Liaising with school faculty.
- Updating mailing lists and generating mailings to students, schools and organisations.
- Correspondence and email.
- Filing, photocopying and general office work.
- Tidying school classrooms.
For more information and application details please see: newschool.ie.