Harrogate International Youth Festival of Music & Performing Arts seeks performers for 2019
The Harrogate International Youth Festival of Music & Performing Arts are now taking applicants to perform in the 2019 Festival. The festival is open to choirs, orchestras, bands, and dance troupes. Harrogate is Britain’s oldest youth music festival and will take place from Friday 19 – Wednesday 24 April 2019.
The Festival runs for 6 days over the Easter weekend and is packed with daily performances at both historic and iconic venues. If you wish to take part, you can get in touch to ask for your all-inclusive price which can include accommodation in beautiful Harrogate and North Yorkshire, all meals and transfers, a full performance schedule and a Tour Manager dedicated solely to your group leaving you free to enjoy the Festival.
The Harrogate International Youth Festival is a unique music and performing arts Festival that offers a richly rewarding opportunity to meet and perform with other ensembles from around the World.
Performance Opportunities & Highlights
- Opening and closing concerts at The Royal Hall Harrogate
- Perform in stunning historical venues including Ripon Cathedral, UNESCO World Heritage Site Fountains Abbey and many more
- Perform with local and international musicians and artists
- Play to guaranteed appreciative audiences
- Build lifelong friendships