Be Inspired By Erasmus+ Youth In Action
Erasmus+ Youth in Action Inspiration Day on Wednesday June 7th will have a focus on creativity for inclusion. The event will showcase some of the activities that are possible through Erasmus+ Youth in Action and will give examples of how young people have become involved in international activities.
The experience also aims to provide answers to the questions you may have about Erasmus+ Youth in Action activities and that you discover some projects that you and your youth group can get involved in, using the funding available from Erasmus+.
Activities funded under Erasmus+ Youth in Action include:
- Youth Exchanges: groups of young people from at least two different countries carrying out a non-formal learning project over 5 to 21 days.
- European Voluntary Service: Organisations supporting young people to volunteer in another country for between 2 weeks and 12 months.
- Transnational Youth Initiatives: Projects initiated, set up and carried out by young people aged 13-30 with the support of a coach/youth worker, and with a European partner. Projects about topics that focus on local needs and interests and also the challenges faced by the communities the young people live in.
- Youth Worker Mobility: Opportunities for youth workers to gain professional development through training courses, seminars, job shadowing or study visits.
- Structured Dialogue: Support for Policy Reform promotes the active participation of young people in democratic life in Europe. It stimulates and provides a framework for debate about issues affecting young people.