Fundraising | A Beginners Guide
The Wheel will present a half day fundraising workshop geared towards community and voluntary organisations on May 30th. This may be of particular interest to those new to the fundraising arena and in need of clear guidance and practical information on how to advance.
The workshop will run from 9.30am to 1.30pm in The Wheel’s own premises in Dublin and will explore the options available to you, looking at how you can structure your fundraising programme in order to generate much-needed new income.
- The various forms of fundraising available in Ireland
- Who should do your fundraising and where to find them
- The current outlook of the Irish fundraising sector
- A practical guide on how to get started
- Regulation and Data Protection guidelines to consider
- Knowledge of fundraising costs and ROI
- How to ask for donations effectively