Erasmus+ Youth in Action Application Workshop
Léargas is hosting an Erasmus+ Youth in Action KA1 Application Workshop (KA105) on 29 March 2017. This workshop will support you in completing your Erasmus+ application e-Form for Key Action 1 projects.
Topics will include:
- Understanding the structure of Erasmus+ Youth in Action KA1 projects
- Steps to consider when completing the application Form
- Important documents needed to submit with the Application Form
- Award Criteria used when assessing applications
- Networking with other workers and organisations
- Time for questions and clarifications
This workshop is aimed at those ready with project ideas and planning to submit applications under the 26th of April 2017 deadline. You should have:
- a real Erasmus+ KA1 Youth Mobility project application in mind
- your organisation’s PIC code and your partner(s) PIC code
- a laptop with Adobe Reader pre-installed
(This workshop will be of benefit to you if you are a Youth worker, Youth leader, Project manager, Youth Policy Maker, European Voluntary Service (EVS) mentor/tutor).
To book your place for this workshop email Leo Gilmartin at firstname.lastname@example.org .