Funding: Arts Council Arts Grant Funding
Applications are currently open for the Arts Council Arts Grant Funding for 2012/2022.
The purpose of Arts Grant Funding is to ensure that there is a breadth of high-quality arts activity and programmes throughout the country, by offering flexible support for a fixed period of time, and in so doing responds to the needs of those who are making, presenting and supporting the creation of work.
The programme is intended to:
- Support more than one distinct arts activity taking place within a fixed period of time;
- Provide supports or facilities to artists over a fixed period of time.
The focus of Arts Grant Funding is to deliver outcomes that develop the arts, either through:
- Generating high-quality experiences for the public to engage with the arts, or
- Providing excellent services, resources or facilities that support the work of artists or the arts sector, and
- Contributing to the ecology of the arts within your area of practice.
Arts Grant Funding is available for activities that take place between either 1 January – 31 December 2021 or 1 January 2021 – 31 December 2022.
Arts Grant Funding is available across all artforms and arts practice areas, and is open to organisations and individuals.
Closing date for applications is 5.30pm, Thursday, 12 March 2020.
For further information and too apply, see artscouncil.ie.