Arts Council Arts Participation Project Award
The Arts Council will open applications for the arts participation project award on 16th January 2018. The closing date is Thursday 15th February 2018 at 5.30pm.
The Arts Participation Project Award supports initiatives in the field of Arts Participation commencing in the second half of 2018.
The purpose of the award is to support proposals from artists or arts organisations who wish to collaborate artistically with non-arts professionals (individuals or groups) and that incorporate:
- The creation or interpretation of work developed through a collaborative process
- The presentation of work developed through a collaborative process
- A clear description of methodologies for engagement and collaboration that:
- Value the creative contributions of all participants while providing opportunities for artistic challenge
- Ensure that the artistic quality and the quality of the engagement between artist and participants are both considered at all stages (e.g. in the planning, making, presentation and evaluation of work)
- Demonstrate active support and commitment from all participants and partners, including a clear understanding of respective roles and contributions
- Incorporate well-thought-out mechanisms for cooperation with key workers (where relevant) and consideration of training and support (where necessary)
- Demonstrate an understanding of current arts-participation practice in Ireland relevant to the proposal, and the potential to have a long-term, sustainable impact on artistic skills, ambitions and policy.
For more information & guidelines, click here.
Applications open: Tuesday 16th January 2018
Closing date: 5.30pm, Thursday 15 February 2018
Maximum award: €60,000
Artform & practice(s): Arts participation
Applicant type: All
Telephone: 01 6180200