The objective of the Competition is to promote the enormous benefits of creative music making for young people, and it annually awards vouchers for €10,000 worth of musical instruments and equipment from Waltons (including two First Prizes of €3,000 vouchers) as an incentive for schools to develop their existing music programmes or create new programmes and make music accessible to all.
- Learn to Play and Teach Viola – A Course for Violinists
- Love Your Orchestras!
- Job Opportunity: Music Generation Communications & Administration Officer
- Marketing and Communications Assistant
- Job opportunities: Music Generation Development Officers (5 posts)
- Children First 2017: National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children
- Report from the Young European Strings Summer Camp
- Music Network: Taking charge of your performance career
- The Frank Maher Classical Music Awards
- Charities Regulator launches first guidance documents to help charities