Financial management can be intimidating task to grapple with. But, as this workshop will demonstrate, it is possible for those without specialist training to learn how to learn how to manage their non-profit’s finances in a prudent and effective way.
In particular, the workshop will provide participants with:
- A comprehensive overview of the finance function within a small to medium size non-profit organisation (of up to €1m in turnover).
- A set of practical exercises that will help your non-profit to:
- Prepare a budget based on various information
- Set up a simple cash-flow tool to manage any risks
- Review a financial report and prepare a commentary for the board.
The facilitator is Aonghus Sammin, the principal of Bradán Consulting based in Galway and Dublin. He is a qualified accountant with over 20 years business experience.
Training provider: The Wheel
Date / Time: 18 Sep 2014 – 9:30am – 1:00pm
Venue: The Wheel, 48 Fleet Street (entrance on Parliament Row), Dublin 2
Price details: 60 Euro for Members of The Wheel 95 Euro Non-members